Are you ready to build a brighter future? Thank you for taking the time to look at the Infonote Datasystems Careers page. We are keen to hear from coders of all capabilities seeking a new opportunity either on a contract role basis or as a permanent member of the Infonote team. If you would like to register as a contractor, you can find out more here. If you are looking for a software developer role with Infonote, please complete the contact form and send it in to the team. We have a variety of software developer roles at any one time. CV’s are not necessary at this stage. Agencies need not apply.
We are looking for
The type of person
At Infonote, each of our employees are valued members of the team. . We welcome regular input and the contribution of innovative ideas in all team discussions. Therefore, we are looking for developers who are open to a challenge, forward thinking, creative and good at solving problems.
We are looking for coders to work on a number of on-going internal projects and client facing projects. One of the attractions is the variety of work and clients that we deal with on a regular basis. You also get to work with a fantastic team in a great location. Market Harborough features regularly in the top 10 UK towns category with excellent transport connections. We are a stones throw from the town centre and about 25 seconds from the mainline train station.
This is a huge opportunity to develop your skills on a variety of challenging projects, in an environment where your contribution is valued. If you believe you have what it takes and tick the following requirements, please get in touch with the team today.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet and the ability to solve issues quickly.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be able to express technical concepts clearly and be eager to contribute to highly energised discussions.
- Passionate about making life easier for client and building the very best software solutions
- Open to new technologies, and willing to try new things, along with a desire to learn and work hard to improve your skills, all while helping build some really cool projects.
- Good written skills
- A strong grasp of programming fundamentals.
- Self starting and ambitious with an open, honest approach to work and life.
- A great sense of humour!
Skills we are looking for
- Visual Studio
- VB.Net /C#
- SQL/Management Studio / T-SQL
- Responsiev Web Design/Bootstrap
- Mobile App Development